Monday 6 June 2011

New card - New butterfly hole punch

G'day everyone,

Sorry it have been a long time since my last post. Uni and work has gone CRAZY! But the long weekend, plus Terry doing some work around his house, I had some time to finally do some projects I had been meaning to get onto.

The first one I want to share is this card I made for Shellie, Terry's sister. Her birthday is in July :)
Love to hear your thoughts!

 The front - new materials I've used... the butterfly hole punch I bought to make these GORGEOUS little embellishments. I have A LOT of fun playing with this today.
I also got some silver pigment ink - a lot fun as well.

Inside the card.

Detail of the butterflies.

The card and the matching envelope.

Tell me what you think. Next up will be the voucher I made for another friend - for a surprise present her friends are setting up for her :)

Until next time,
Kirilee

5 comments:

  1. Love how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower. Thanks for joining my website! Love the card. It is beautiful. You did an awesome job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use f the punch...love ow the inside coordinates so smoothly

    ReplyDelete