Thursday 9 June 2011

A day of rest... how lovely!

G'day everyone!

I had a WONDERFUL day of complete rest today, doing as little as possible - catching up on some TV I've recorded as well as scrapping along :)
And I got to make a gorgeous (lil "over-the-top" (according to my brother)) card for my grandmother (who is a lil 'over-the-top' herself :))

I also did it for Marivic's June Purple Garden Challenge - Check out the entries here... so lovely and inspiring!

Anyway... my fun time:

So materials used: ribbon (wired - so easy to use), card stock, sticky half pearls (Tealy green) and this wicked little cameo from 'Webster's pages silhouettes'. Gorgeous! (And isn't my Nan gorgeous?)

TEXTURE! Love that ribbon

Close up on the cameo and butterfly - once again made with my new hole puncher

Very cute text and of course, more close up on those butterflies!

I had a lot of fun with this card, although a few places stumped me. After I started making it, I wished the card was bigger.

That's all for now scrappers!

- Kirilee

P.S. As always, would love your feedback.

3 comments: