Tuesday 14 June 2011

Get Well Card

G'day everyone!

So today I would like to share with you a get well soon card I made for my friend Bec. It is a Tri-Fold card - the first time I've tried on. Worked quite well I think - a bit bigger than others I've seen, but it still stands fine :)

I wanted to keep it bright and happy but have a mature quote on it rather than just "Hey, let's go pick up once you get better!" or something along those lines :)

Part A of quote....

Part B of quote. Ahhh... Winston Churchill. Hate the man for many reasons, but he was good with words.

And an old photo of Bec and I. It is my favourite one.

Anyway, that's me. I was wondering if anyone would be interested if I did a tutorial on a different type of flower embellishment making?
Let me know!

- Kirilee

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful work! I am sure she will love the bright cheerfulness of this card! Thanks for the blog visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both so very much. She did like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song what a perfect sentiment for a get well card

    ReplyDelete