Tuesday 11 October 2011

A new card - crazy crazy life getting in the way

G'day everyone!
It's been a while - sorry. Life has been getting in my way lately.
Check out the latest card I've done for my friend Lizzie's birthday. It is simple but elegant (and quite her I think). What's more, I started to use a few different techniques and colours combined, and I was really happy how it turned out.
I would love your thoughts.
I used a plain card I got (I love cheap blank cards with matching envelopes). I used the Moulin Rouge 6 x 6 pack. I love the images in this pack, and suit Liz's love of theatre and dance... and of course, MOULIN ROGUE!
Also used my martha stuart butterfly punch and around all the edges I blankened them then added a bronze layer on top. I like it. I think it looks burnt a little :)
If anyone wants to know the stamp for the writing, let me know and I'll dig it out :)

The envelope with the same butterfly theme

Inside the card. Same butterfly theme. The piece of paper is also card stock from the moulin rouge. Like I said before I love this card stock. I ripped the edges and did the same blank and bronze technique I used before.

Tell us your thought. My boyfriend believes I need a new punch because I am giving my butterfly one a real work out.
- Kirilee

No comments:

Post a Comment